In 1957, Rotor Clip Company was founded by Robert Slass in Farmingdale, NY in a 2000 square foot building. The company was moved to the Bronx, NY in the early 1960s and then relocated to Somerset, NJ in 1972. Since then, Jonathan Slass and Craig Slass have taken over the daily operations of the company.
Today, the company performs its retaining ring and hose clamp manufacturing in a 238,000 square foot facility in Somerset. Rotor Clip also has operations in Sheffield, England, Idstein, Germany, The Czech Republic, and Shanghai, China - providing worldwide service to its customers.
Recognized worldwide, Rotor Clip has received numerous quality awards from major OEMs, automotive manufacturers, and distributors.
Address: 187 Davidson Ave.
Somerset, NJ 08873
Sara Mallo, V.P. Sls.