Federal Pipe and Supply Company was founded in Detroit, Michigan around 1920. The business was initially a pipe, valve and fitting supply company. In the 1930's, the business expanded to include a full mill supply outlet and steel service center.
The current owners purchased the company in 1985 after being long time employees. The company is a pipe, valve, and fitting distributor, as well as a small steel service center that fabricates. Copper and aluminum is also available. The retail store is one of the few still operating in the city of Detroit. The Facility is 65,000 sq ft on 3 acres.
Address: 6464 E. McNichols Rd.
Detroit, MI 48212
Gary Mackey, Sls.
Leon Saperstein, Gen. Mgr.